#CCSEngage Edit Mode
Click on the Edit Mode button in the top right.
- Delete apps you've added by hovering over an application and clicking on the red x on the top right of the app.
- Note: Remember that you can only delete apps that you've added.
- Apps that have been assigned to you must be removed by a ClassLink Administrator.
- Rearrange apps by dragging them to a different location and dropping them.
- You can move apps inside a folder by hovering over the folder and dropping the app inside.
- You can create a folder by hovering one app over another app and dropping it. This will create a new folder with the two apps inside.
- To rename the folder, click on the folder and then click on the name.
- To add a new application, select New App and you will be taken to the App Library.